Serve Your Nation gives fans the chance to follow in the footsteps of the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas stars and compete on court at World Group ties. Sound interesting? Then read on...
1. Fill out the form on the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas website to register your interest in taking part at one of the upcoming World Group ties. This includes telling us which nation you want to represent in the competition. It doesn't matter if you're not from this country... we won't be checking your passport!
2. The application deadline closes 11 days before the tie starts. We then randomly select three lucky entrants to represent each country. If you're one of the 'chosen ones', you will be informed by email the following day and you need to reply within 72 hours to confirm that you're willing and able to take part.
3. It's important to note that you must be able to attend the relevant Davis Cup by BNP Paribas tie on Saturday (Day 2). We will provide you with a pair of free tickets, so you can bring a guest. Also, you must be 16 years old or over on the day of the competition. Sorry, those are the rules!
4. Serve Your Nation takes place before the doubles rubber gets under way. The three entrants from each nation will be invited on court (in the stadium!) to clock their fastest serve.
5. Each entrant will hit three serves and their quickest delivery will be recorded. When all three players from the same nation have served, the team's average serve speed will be calculated.
6. An up-to-date leaderboard will be posted on the Davis Cupby BNP Paribas website that keeps track of which nation is top of the table. There will also be an individual leaderboard that lists the serving speeds of all the players.
7. After each Davis Cup by BNP Paribas weekend, the registration period will open again for fans who want to take part during the next World Group round. The dates of this will vary, so keep checking the website for more details.
8. At the end of the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas season, prizes will be given out to all the players that contributed to the winning team. There will also be individual prize for the top performing player. Good luck!